The following guide provides 5 simple steps to create a podcast with Resoundly.
- Log in to your Resoundly Account and setup your new show
- Use Resoundly’s intuitive editor to type the content you wish to be read for you (i.e. text-to-speech podcast). Feel free to upload any other audio (eg. a jingle, capture from your microphone) amongst your text.
- Save and Produce the audio. Resoundly will convert the text to speech and generate an RSS feed for your podcast.
- Submit your podcast’s RSS feed to Apple Podcasts, Spotify and other podcast players.
- Each time you create and produce a new episode, your podcast subscribers will automatically get it in their podcast player